Healthy skin is a reflection of a healthy body. By gaining the right nutrition habit; it is possible to maintain the youthfulness and beauty of our skin for many years and to have a younger and brighter skin. We should not forget that; Proper nutrition, healthy psychological structure and genes are very important for young and beautiful skin in general.
- Do not expose to sunlight too much.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Avoid smoking and smoking.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and caffeine.
- Learn to combat and relax with stress factors in your life.
- Exercise regularly.
- Take care to consume foods rich in iron.
- Vitamins and minerals in terms of balanced and adequate nutrition.
- Never start the day without breakfast.
- Eat 1-2 cups of green tea a day.